- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
High Speed Rail A recent discussion on a LinkedIn.com forum prompted me to add this response. A number that gets bandied about a lot is that US$700 Billion which was allocated by the George W. Bush Administration as TARP Funds; … Continue reading
Urgent appeal: SSP (“Stop Stupid Politicians”) I am sure that somewhere, sometime, someone imagined that a “representative democracy” would be comprised of representatives who were the best and brightest, the most altruistic and incorruptible human beings in a society. (Okay, … Continue reading
Foreign Policy Special Report In Foreign Policy Magazine ‘s website here is a “special report” written by World Bank chief economist and senior vice president for development economics, Justin Yefu Lin, he suggests that $1 Trillion needs to be invested … Continue reading