I live in the US now, although I was born in another country, which also causes me to appreciate that because of his “foreign” upbringing, President Obama is also tempering his view of the world with a more global perspective. It cannot be ignored, however that the influence of the “military industrial complex” (as former President Eisenhower identified it) and now the “money is speech” decision of the US Supreme Court (SCOTUS) means that the US political direction has been fairly closely bound
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!