Most of what appears in this posting was prompted by a very interesting question posed of the experts who have been chosen by Focus.com about why does the economic indicator known as “core inflation” exclude food and energy costs. An article, or rather a paper published by the St. Louis branch of the Federal Reserve Bank system has a rather technical discussion of some of the key aspects and definitions involved in calculating “core” inflation written by a Mr. Wynne in .pdf format if you would
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!