- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Most of what appears in this posting was prompted by a very interesting question posed of the experts who have been chosen by Focus.com about why does the economic indicator known as “core inflation” exclude food and energy costs. An … Continue reading
Let’s put this argument to REST for ONCE and FOR ALL The origin of the debate of food versus fuel (to the best of my knowledge) was based on a miscalculation in a World Bank report from several years ago … Continue reading
Healthcare in Costa Rica Costs US$130/yr for Family of 4nd that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, is why, in Arizona I pay nearly US$600 per MONTH for health insurance for one person, age 60, when I could instead pay US$130 per YEAR for a family of 4 with a view of the Caribbean thrown in.
s is any wonder that people are leaving the country to retire? If I retired tomorrow (or the first day I was eligible for Social Security income), my health insurance (before Medicare was available) would cost me more than half … Continue reading