Do You Remember Zippo?
Zippo was the “wind-proof” cigar and cigarette lighter design from the 1930’s and 1940’s that lasted a very long time, until butane disposable lighters became popular.
Well, for those who haven’t been following my column for a while may not know that I am a “fan” of a biofuel made from the same “base” molecule as butane. It is called butanol, or on our case biobutanol. The big news in butane happened a few years ago (who says there’s not such thing as “old news”? It’
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!