President Obama went to India to discuss … well, jobs, I hear. But more importantly to set the stage for some lessening of tensions between India and Pakistan. At least I hope that’s at the top of his India agenda. On the other hand, apparently the trade delegation that went with him looked like the winners of a television reality show entitled, “Who Wants to Marry a Billionaire”, or at least close enough for government work, as the old insult goes.
Indeed one of the things that struck
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!