Whenever I get frustrated with my own lack of progress in trying to inform the world about how quick, easy and simple a transition to biofuels could be, something comes along that proves to me that a small group of people really can affect the fate of the world. Unfortunately most of the examples consist of horrible people doing destructive things, and of late the fashion parade of favorites seems to be fanatically anti-American terrorists, although this week, a tiny group of Christian fanatic
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!