For any of you young enough not to recognize the reference in the title, it harkens back to the early days of mechanization and automation of the labor force during the industrial revolution of the 19th century. Specifically there is a tale of a man, probably a slave, who himself was legendary for using a heavy (9 pound) sledge hammer to drive spikes into railroad ties to hold the new rails in place as the railroads were first crossing the North American continent. John Henry was pitted agai
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!