Mandates vs. Tax Credits
We, especially here in the USA, seem to get money and politics so tightly entwined that we mistake money for policy. Yes, incentives can be useful, but as Vinod Khosla says, if an industry cannot be economically viable within a reasonable time frame (I seem to recall he was thinking 5 to 7 years) then it doesn’t deserve continuing support. Perhaps fissile nuclear energy does deserve special considerations because of the “dangers” of both misappropriation for illegi
- Last Straw for Me, How do you feel about lies in support of political or economic strategy?
- Shot@Life, $20 contributions for Immunizations, Economic Self-Sufficiency
- Stars beckon. Earth dead. No exit. (Six word story)
- Senator John McCain the Luddite
- Social Media, Building Consensus, Do We Want a Greener World?
Mr WordPress on Hello world!